Shank POWER-DRILL 4000 with integrated Ejector Spring
Suitable for hole saws POWER-MAX 55 and 60.
- Center punch the work piece. Soft materials such as plastics, wood can possibly be done without the center punch.
- Place the ejector drill 1 in the middle of the center mark. Use little pressure (feed rate) until the hole saw reaches a minimum cutting depth of 0,5 mm. The hole saw in self-centered now. Feed rate can be increased.
- An ejector spring 2 which is installed in the arbor puts pressure on the ejector drill 1.
- The ejector drill 1 ejects the core 4 after drilling process. (If the core will not be ejected, please increase the spring pressure on the ejector drill by turning the Allen screw 3 clockwise).
- After each drilling process the core will be ejected reliably.
- Fits all POWER-MAX hole saw diameters from 14 mm
- Since the ejector drill does not drill through the material (as usual with hole saw with center drills), a continuous drilling operation is possible.
The inevitable "crashing" of the hole saw on the work piece after the break through of the center drill will be avoided (the main reason for tooth fracture at the hole saw).
There are no download types with downloads for this product.