KATSV 100 Magnetic Drill, Heavy Duty Twin Rail Slide System and Sensor
Advantages of New Twin Rail Slide System "HEAVY-DUTY" over machines with old dovetail system.
- Up to 10 times better stability.
- Extremely tight tolerances of the slide through the round Twin Rail system.
- The slide has no contact with the main body of the machine. The whole construction is
connected only by the highly precise and extremely stable rail system.
- Reduced friction / less wear
- Low maintenance / better reliability
- Improved cutter life
- Reduced cutter breakage
- Improved hole tolerances
- Improved hole surface quality
- Up to 110 mm cutting depth possible already with small machines
THE NEW MAG-TEC SENSOR:
The sensor detects how well the magnet keeps the machine on the ground.
- It is directly connected to the engine.
- If the sensor is illuminating "RED" , the ground is dirty (rust, varnish residues, chips), the material is thinner than 6 mm or the feed rate is to high.
- The machine does not have a safe stand. The engine does not start or turns off.
- If the sensor is illuminating "GREEN", the magnetic holding force is optimal and the use of the machine is safe.
Core drilling Diameter 12 - 100 mm/15/32" - 3.15/16"
Twist drilling Diameter 3 - 32 mm/3/16" - 1.17/64"
Countersinking Diameter 10 - 55 mm/3/8" - 2.11/64"
Reaming Diameter 6 - 30 mm/15/64" - 1.3/16"
Tapping Diameter 6 - 32 mm/15/64" - 1.17/64"