Carbide Tipped Circular Saws, Dry-Cutter, for Mild Steel, Non-ferrous Metals, Plastics, Sandwich Materials
- portable machines
- cross-cut saws
- panel and sizing saws
- mitre saws
- table and radial arm saws
- battery-driven saws
- suitable also for so-called DRY-CUTTER machines with reduced speeds such as: JEPSON, RIDGID, ELU, RYOBI.
For steel, it is beneficial to work at reduced speeds.
Use of cutting spray or Mecut wax increases the service life.
Diameter 160-200 mm = 3500-3000 min-1/rpm
Diameter 210-250 mm = 2800-1900 min-1/rpm
Diameter 260-305 mm = 1800-1500 min-1/rpm
Diameter 350-400 mm = 1500-1000 min-1/rpm
The focus is on cutting profile material and sheet metals up to 6 mm wall thickness. The higher number of teeth is suitable up to 3 mm thickness. For higher service lives and culling up to 8 mm thickness see our Super Dry-Cutter mild steel sheets (art. 10.7200).
For steel, it is beneficial to work at reduced speeds. Use of cutting spray or Mecut wax increases the service life.
- Cutting thin sheet up to approx. 3 mm wall thickness and sandwich material: see item 107400
- Cutting stainless steel up to approx. 4 mm: see item 107300
- Cutting of aluminium profiles/sheets: see item 108000/111100/111120
- Cutting of wood, plastics, non-ferous materials like aluminium, mild steels: see item 108055
Detailed Compatible Materials Information
- Stainless Steel
- Steel - Mildsteel,Thinironsheets
- Plastics - Acrylics,Plexiglass,Thermoplastics,Thermosets
There are no download types with downloads for this product.