Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade, Thin Cut, Finishing Cut, Negative, for Aluminium
More details on catalogue page number 1017 - Click to view
From £65.12 Excl VAT (RRP £77.49 incl VAT)
For mitre and double mitre saws, table and sizing saws, cross-cut saws, cnc-machinery centers, portable circular saws, battery-driven saws. Sizing and cross cuts in thin-walled profiles, plates, blocks and rods made of aluminium, brass, copper and plastics.
- Mitre and double mitre saws
- Table and sizing saws
- Cross-cut saws
- CNC-machinery centers
- Portable circular saws
- Battery-driven saws
Sizing and cross cuts in thin-walled profiles, plates, blocks and rods made of aluminium, brass, copper and plastics (e.g. window profiles)
Minimum Lubrication recommended.
Because of TFF-N cut:
- Almost burr-free finishing-cut quality also at the lower side/exit of the workpiece
- Excellent cutting quality at the cut surface (almost mirror finish)
- Even better lifetime
Due to thin cutting width:
- Less waste
- Less wear/energy consumption of the machine
- With hand-held machines and manual feed much less effort
Due to negative cutting angle preferably for manual feed. Automatic feed also possible.
Special design for anodized or lacquered aluminium on request.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.