KA 38 Blue-Mag Magnetic Drill, Heavy Duty Twin Rail Slide System and Sensor
More details on catalogue page number 1189 - Click to view
From £1236.52 Excl VAT (RRP £1471.46 incl VAT)
Advantages of new twin rail slide system "heavy-duty" over machines with old dovetail system. Up to 10 times better stability. Extremely tight tolerances of the slide through the round twin rail system. The slide has no contact with the main body of the machine.
Advantages of New Twin Rail Slide System "HEAVY-DUTY" over machines with old dovetail system.
- Up to 10 times better stability.
- Extremely tight tolerances of the slide through the round Twin Rail system.
- The slide has no contact with the main body of the machine. The whole construction is
connected only by the highly precise and extremely stable rail system.
- Reduced friction / less wear
- Low maintenance / better reliability
- Improved cutter life
- Reduced cutter breakage
- Improved hole tolerances
- Improved hole surface quality
- Up to 110 mm cutting depth possible already with small machines
THE NEW MAG-TEC SENSOR:
The sensor detects how well the magnet keeps the machine on the ground.
- It is directly connected to the engine.
- If the sensor is illuminating "RED" , the ground is dirty (rust, varnish residues, chips), the material is thinner than 6 mm or the feed rate is to high.
- The machine does not have a safe stand. The engine does not start or turns off.
- If the sensor is illuminating "GREEN", the magnetic holding force is optimal and the use of the machine is safe.
Core drilling Diameter 12 - 38 mm
Twist drilling Diameter 3 - 18 mm
Countersinking Diameter 10 - 30 mm