HSS-XE, Titan-Tec Coated step drill, 6-27mm, Spiral fluted with Split point, 4 cutting edges
Live prices currently unavailable, list price shown.
- Due to the long steps results a cutting depth of up to 10 mm
- The special cutting geometry reduces the machining time by up to 75%
- Due to the geometry of the tip no additional center punching necessary
- Pre-drilling is not necessary, therefore no tool changes are required
- Additional deburring is no longer necessary beacuse of the subsequent step
- Excellent processing for hard-to-reach areas, e.g. for drilling in T-beams
HSS-XE steel + TITAN-TEC coated
Made of high-alloyed special steel XE for considerably longer service life than HSS-Steel. TITAN-TEC coating for a further substantial increase in service life also when machining dry (no/less cooling). Cutting oil recommended!
The CBN ground and spiral flutes guarantee smooth running and high cutting performance. The chip flow is optimized and removed easily as with a twist drill. Ideal for thicker sheets from 2 mm.
Especially for HSS-XE drills.
- Coating technology: PVD
- Micro hardness: 3500 HV0.05
- Coating material: TiAlN based
- Coating thickness: Diameter-related
- Max. operating temperature: 1000 degrees C
This optimized Karnasch TITAN-TEC coating simplifies the processing and handling of materials that are difficult to machine. Especially for dry work, it increases process reliability under the most difficult working conditions. With Karnasch TITAN-TEC coated HSS-XE tools you achieve unique tool life and performance in all steel types.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.