Rotary Burr, Flame, HP3 Cut, Uncoated
More details on catalogue page number 765 - Click to view
From €7.00 Excl VAT
Live prices currently unavailable, list price shown.
The most widely used universal cutting style. High quality cutting action through cross cutting style.Smooth operation and short chips. For use on all ferrous materials such as cast iron, steel less than 60 hrc, stainless steel (inox), nickel basis, etc.
Selected top products at reduced prices
Karnasch BESTSELLER products are selected products with greatly reduced list prices. These products represent some of our most popular products. We're passing on the savings in production costs to our customers. That makes these products exceptional value.
- The most widely used universal cutting style results:
- High cutting action through cross cutting style
- smooth operation
- short chips
- For use on all ferrous materials such as:
- cast iron - steel Less than 60 HRC
- stainless steel (INOX)
- nickel basis and titanium alloy
There are no download types with downloads for this product.