Rotary Burr, SPG, Tree, HP1 Cut, Uncoated
More details on catalogue page number 799 - Click to view
From €9.10 Excl VAT
Extremely robust cross cutting style for super alloys. Impact resistant teeth. Chipping and head breakages are minimised. Excellent control and quiet running. Medium to high cutting action especially for the most difficult super alloys + stainless steel applications.
- For Super Alloys
- Extremely Robust Cross Cutting Style
- Impact resistance [tooth breakages, chipping, head breakages are minimised]
- Excellent control and quiet running
- Medium to high cutting action
- Especially for the most difficult super alloys + stainless steel, such as: titanium, inconel, hastelloy, waxpaloy, duplex, Amanox, etc.
Appliccation example: working aeroplane turbine blades, gas turbines.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.