Bio-Universal Metal Cleaner & Degreaser with Corrosion Protection - 10 Litre
METAL DEGRASING AND CLEANING CONCENTRATE WITH COSSOSION PROTECTION
- for metal degreasing/cleaning in preparation for painting und poqder coating
- removes slushing oils and greases as well as synthetic and natural waxes
- can be used hot or cold in spray, dipping and brushing processes
- excellent for ultrasonic cleaning systems too
- much gentler on the skin than solvent-based cleaners
- corrosion protection (acts after cleaning as short term rust protection)
- tensides are biodegradable as per EC Regulations
- cost-effective due to being highly dilulable
- demulsifying and suitable for oil separation
- not subject to VOC regulations
- Instructions for use:
- Dilution is recommended depending on the contamination:
- Highest contamination (e.g. rolling grease, slushing oils, synthetic oils) = 1:5 - 1:10
- Medium level conamination = 1:10 - 1:20
- Light contaminaton = 1:20 - 1:40
When used with high pressure cleaners (up to 90Degrees), cleaning performance increases due to the detergent substances contained by a factor of 5.
After the exposure time, which depends on the conamination, the lossened dirt is easy to rinse or spray off with water. Depending on the dagree of contamination use concentrated or diluted up to 40 times. Let it work in after application, if required use a cloth to wipe off and spray off with a high pressure jet.
Not suitable for aluminium, anodised or galvanised surfaces. Due to the large number of cold rolling greases and slushing oils used however, we recommend performing a test on the surfaces to be cleaned in all cases.