KA 35 Silver-Mag Magnetic Drill, Heavy Duty Twin Rail Slide System
Advantages of New Twin Rail Slide System "HEAVY-DUTY" over machines with old dovetail system.
- BLACKDUR hardened sliding rail. This results to more than 5 times longer lifetime than conventional dovetail slides.
- Two-way sliding rails, which make the motor height be adjustable according to the different requirement. Stroke up to 210 mm. Rail position function, which can make the motor stop at any position to prevent selfrig decline and damage cutter.
- Design of internal self-lubricating function ensures extended life of the gear.
- Tilt protection design for motor air inlet avoid liquid or debris falling into the inside of he motor.
- Automatic internal cooling system. The external cooling ring design prevents cooling liquid overflow into the gear box.
- Ergonomically designed handles for excellent control of the rotary movement.
- Open handle. Ideal for light machines. The machine can be moved easily on the surface.
- Design of overall aerial lifting holes and safety rope holes guarante double protection for the safety of the aerial personal and equipment.
- The design of the entire body is designed for high rigidity to improve drilling quality.
- Magnetic bottom wear design, which reduces the wear of the magnet bottom and extend service life. Magnetic base with maximum magnetic adhesion up to 10 000 N ensure the safety and reliability during drilling operations.
Core drilling Diameter 12 - 35 mm
Twist drilling Diameter 3 - 18 mm
Countersinking Diameter 10 - 30 mm