Solid Carbide 3D, 4 Teeth Ball Nose End Mill, for Cobalt, Chromium, Titanium, Titanium Alloys
Solid carbide 3D, 4 teeth ball nose end mill, Cobalt-Chromium-Titanium-Titanium alloys.
For the machining of hardened steels.
- Coating technology: PVD monolayer
- Micro hardness: 3400 HV0.05
- Coating material: AlTin/ZrN
- Coating thickness: Diameter-related
- Max. operating temperature: 900 degrees C
This optimized Karnasch TCX3 coating simplifies the processing of stainless materials and the machining of nickel and cobalt alloys. Due to their special microstructure and smooth surface, the chips are optimally removed. This leads to a reliable machining process and an outstanding tool life.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.