- Solid Carbide End Mills
- Solid Carbide End Mills, Corner Radius, Short, Rockwell Cutter
Solid Carbide End Mills, Corner Radius, Short, Rockwell Cutter
Sale Articles represent the most economical choices on the Karnasch website. Benefit from the price advantages in all Karnasch product ranges. From end mills, drills, countersinks and rotary burrs over saws, hole cutting machines and straight grinders up to coolants and further accessories.
Solid carbide end mills with corner radius, short, Rockwell cutter.
For the machining of hardened steels up to 70 HRC / stainless steels and titanium.
- Coating technology: Sputtering
- Micro hardness: 3800 HV0.05
- Coating material: TiAlN/TiSiN based
- Coating thickness: Diameter-related
- Max. operating temperature: 1100 degrees C
The silicon doping gives HXC-Nano³ a particularly high hardness and oxidation resistance. The special coating process achieves very smooth surfaces and improved coating adhesion, which are ideal for the machining of hardened steels, stainless steels or titanium.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.
No related products