Solid Carbide Minature End Mill, <15xD, 4mm Shank
Solid carbide minature end mill, < 15xD diameter cutting depth, shank 4mm.
Best machining results in all non-ferrous metals, plastics and CFRP/GFRP.
- Coating technology: PACVD Plasma Assisted Chemical Vapour Deposition
- Micro hardness: 7000 HV0.05
- Coating material: DLC
- Coating thickness: <0.7µ
- Max. operating temperature: 900 degrees C
This outstanding NHC-7000 coating simplifies the processing of non-ferrous metals, plastics and GRP/CRP. The very thin, very smooth and extremely hard coating enables exceptional tool life and surfaces, even with aluminum >6% Si.
- Aluminum below 6%
- Aluminum below 12%
- Nickel below 500 N/MM2
- UHMWPE - Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene
- PMMA - Poly (methyl methacrylate)
- GFK/CFK - Glass/Fiber reinforced plastics
There are no download types with downloads for this product.
No related products