Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade, Finishing Cut, Thin Cut
Selected top products at reduced prices
Karnasch BESTSELLER products are selected products with greatly reduced list prices. These products represent some of our most popular products. We're passing on the savings in production costs to our customers. That makes these products exceptional value.
For portable circular saws, bench- and sizing saws, panel sizing saws, cross-cut saws, cordless saws
UNI1 = 2-7-42 + 2-9-46,40 + 2-10-60
*Manufactured 232,50 mm
Sizing and cross cuts profiles, plates, blocks and rods made of aluminum, brass, copper and plastics.
Due to special carbide / tooth geometry excellent for finishing cuts in thin plates and profiles made of hard plastics (thermoplastics) such as: PVC, PE, PA, ABS, PS, POM PC, PMMA e.g. hollow section boards of PMMA (acrylic glass) and abrasive materials such as: GFK, CFK, fibre cement panels, gypsum, fibre boards, eternit.
Also suitable for sandwich materials with thin layers.
Maximum layer thickness for non-ferrous-metals = 1,0mm
Maximum layer thickness steel sheet = 0,3mm
Due to TFF-P cut:
- Almost burr-free finishing-cut quality also at the lower side/exit of the workpiece
- Excellent cutting quality at the cut surface (almost mirror finish)
- Even better lifetime
Due to thin cutting width:
- Less waste
- Less wear/energy consumption of the machine
- With hand-held machines and manual feed much less effort, therefore excellent for cordless machines
- Even higher number of teeth to improve the cutting quality/tool life?
- Due to negative rake angle improves control with manual feed?
- Due to negative rake angle higher insensitivity to tooth breakage?
Special design for anodized or lacquered aluminum on request.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.