- Circular Saw Blades
- Metal Circular Saw Blades
- Steam Treated Metal Circular Saw Blade
Steam Treated Metal Circular Saw Blade
Sale Articles represent the most economical choices on the Karnasch website. Benefit from the price advantages in all Karnasch product ranges. From end mills, drills, countersinks and rotary burrs over saws, hole cutting machines and straight grinders up to coolants and further accessories.
Uni = Universal suitable to the following pin-holes: 2 / 8 / 45 - 2 / 9 / 50 - 2 / 9 / 56 - 2 / 11 / 63 - 2 / 11 / 75 - 2 / 11 / 80 · Pin-holes, form and number of teeth outside of seriesproduction: on request.
Version – without teeth: ./? 5%. Pos. 23 – 28 ./? 160 teeth, without extra charge! By placing the order, please also specify Pos.-No. for the determination of the pin-holes.
For steels ≤ 800 N/mm2
HSS-DM05: High-speed steel which includes vanadium, wolfram and Molybdenum.
- Very good mechanical characteristics and excellent strength with a hardness of 64 ± 1HRC
- Steam treated is a surface modification by CO2 oxidation. Circular saws are let to tempering in overheated steam of arround 350 °C. This results to:
- Microporisity arised on surface enables better coolant distribution
- Surface hardness of 900 HV.
- Extremely fine surface layer decreases the friction (antifriction). Coefficient friction 0,60.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.
No related products