Countersink, 82 Degree,Weldon Shank, 4 x Replaceable Carbide Inserts, Pilots, 2 Cutting Edges
Tungsten carbide tipped countersinks for maximum tool life,even in most difficult materials.
The countersinks comes inclusive:
4 pieces carbide inserts coated incl.
4 TORX mounting screws and 1 TORX wrench. Fully assembled.
The triangular inserts are rotatable. This means that all 3 cutting surfaces can be used for 3 times more lifetime.
The pilots gives great stability and accuracy. If drilling without pilots, please take care, that the countersink is adjusted absolutely centrally to the drilled hole.
For countersinking in:
- Abrasive and hard steel with a strength of over 1000 N/mm2
- Grey cast iron over 240 HB
- High-alloyed chromium steel such as stainless (V2A / V4A)
- Acid resistant steel
- Titanium and titanium alloys
- All further steel sorts, cast iron, non ferrous metals where maximum tool life are desired.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.