Karnasch Professional Tools presents the new catalogue GK28 CNC TOOLS DIVISION
Our substantial product range of CNC-tools has been extended by new products and dimensions.
This provides Karnasch Professional Tools an disparateness range of CNC high-performance tools for each type of application.
The new catalogue GK28 is valid from 01. October 2015. In this connection we grant you fixed prices for a time period of 10 months (till 31.07.2016 included) without additional costs for alloys or any surcharge.
You have the possibility to order one catalogue free of charge by using the article number: 2003. If more catalogues are needed we charge 5 Euro net/pc.
The Karnasch product program has been extended with the following new features:
- The flutes of Karnasch High-Performance countersinks are always CBN grinded. These guarantees: Excellent chip clearance, chatter free working, scratch-free surface and best centering.
- All countersinkers are manufactured with a shank tolerance h8.
- HSS-XE / ASP-powder steel / solid carbide and carbide tipped countersinks are available in diameter ranges Ø4.3mm up to Ø80mm.
- The high-countersinks, Art. 20 1740, are made of high-alloy special steel HSS XE. The result is a much higher tool life compared to conventional HSS steels. Machining in: High-alloyed chromium steel such as stainless (V2A / V4A), steel, cast iron, non ferrous material.
- Art. 20 1745 is also made of high-alloy special steel HSS XE. In addition, the BLUE-TEC tool coating contributes significantly to increase the tool life, even in dry machining (no / little cooling). Machining in: High-alloyed chromium steel such as stainless (V2A / V4A), steel, cast iron, non ferrous material.
- Art. 20 1760 and Art. 20 1765 "RAPID CUT" special countersinks are developed for automatic and quick feed. They are available in HSS-XE steel, as well as with our BLUE-TEC tool coating. Machining in: High-alloyed chromium steel such as stainless (V2A / V4A), steel, cast iron, non ferrous material.
- The countersinks Art. 20 1770, Art. 20 1775, Art. 20 1720 and Art. 20 1725 are long and extra-long tools, which also stand in HSS-XE and in our BLUE-TEC quality.
- Art. 20 1790 and Art. 20 1795 are countersinks taper. These are available as HSS-XE and with BLUE-TEC tool coating. Machining in: High-alloyed chromium steel such as stainless (V2A / V4A), steel, cast iron, non ferrous material.
- Art. 20 1750 is made of powder-metallurgical high-speed steel, this leads to a significant increase in tool life compared to HSS-XE Steel. Through our BLUE-TEC tool coating a further increase in tool life even in dry machining (without / little cooling) achieved. Machining in: stainless steels (V2A / V4A), rust and acid resistant steels, titanium, titanium alloys and other steels, cast iron and light alloys in which a long tool life is required.
- Art. 20 1755 is made of tungsten carbide. Even in the most difficult materials longest tool life can be achieved. By BLUE-TEC tool coating a substantial increase in tool life even in dry machining is achieved (without / little cooling.
- Ø4.3-11.5 mm solid carbide
- Ø12.4-31 mm brazed shank
- Suitable for sinks following materials: Abrasive and hard steels with a strength of over 1000 N / mm², gray cast iron (GG) over 240HB, stainless and acid resistant steels, titanium, titanium alloys and other steels, cast iron and light alloys in which a long service life is required.
The Karnasch product program has been extended as follows:
KARNASCH SOLID CARBIDE END MILL AND DEBURRER
- The Karnasch solid carbide end mills Art. 30 6203 and 30 6204 for machining in aluminum and copper has been extended by new corner radius, as well as new dimensions to Ø6.0mm.
- The Karnasch solid carbide deburrer 90° Art. 30 6200 for machining in aluminum and copper were enhanced by new dimensions Ø0.5 mm to Ø3.0 mm.
- The Karnasch carbide deburrer 90°, Art. 30 6493 for machining in steel up to 68 HRC were enhanced by new dimensions Ø0.5 mm to Ø3.0 mm.
- The Karnasch diamond-coated solid carbide deburrer 90° Art. 30 6539for machining in graphite were enhanced by new dimensions Ø0.5 mm to Ø3.0 mm.
- The Karnasch carbide end mills with corner radius, short, Art. 30 6436for machining in steel up to 68 HRC were expanded by new corner radius.
- The Karnasch solid carbide high performance Minidrills, Art. 22 0341for machining in steel up to 52 HRC were enhanced by new dimensions from Ø0.5 mm - rising 0.1mm - for a drilling depth to 10xD., rising up from 0.5mm till 0.1mm – for a drilling depth to 10xD.
- The Karnasch diamond-coated solid carbide micro end mills, Art. 30 6545for machining in graphite have been expanded by new corner radius.
The following burrs were added:
Art. 11 6001
Art. 11 6002
Art. 11 6003
Art. 11 6004
The burrs are for contouring, grooving, drilling of a wide range of GFK, CFK, fiberglass reinforced plastics, as well as MMC (Metal Matrix Composites). MMC material such as printed circuit boards, composites such as ceramic with glass fiber, graphite, carbon etc.
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE PRODUCTS ARE IN THE TEETH:
Art. 11 6001 – No end cut
Art. 11 6002 – Burr end cut
Art. 11 6003 – 2-flute end mill cut
Art. 11 6004 – Drill point 135°
Art. 30 6268
The Art. 30 6268 is manufactured for maximum tool life, with optimum surfaces. The excellent results are achieved by the restricted production tolerances of the defined edge preparation and the tapered cutting edge.
The conically designed cutter is a smaller wall contact than with cylindrical cutting whereby vibrations are avoided and a smoother running is given. The result is a significantly better surface quality.
Art. 30 6489
The new Karnasch solid carbide forward and backward quatercircle, Art. 30 6489 - Machining in steel up to 68 HRC - available from r.0.2 mm to r.3.0 mm. A great emphasis was placed on the concerted tool geometry. The reinforcing stem with the neck free grinding provides more stability.
The proven Karnasch HXC-Nano³ tool coating increases the tool life and the wear protection on multiples.