Arbor for Mini-Cut Hole Saw, 21-25mm
Live prices currently unavailable, list price shown.
Arbor for hole saw MINI-CUT hole saw for the diameter of Diameter 21-25 mm.
Hex shank 12,7 mm (1/2")
This arbor is supplied with all flat washer.
- Center punch the work piece. It is important to set a strong center mark. (Especially if using handheld machines)
- Place the ejector pin 1 exactly in the middle of the strong center mark. Use little pressure (feed-rate) until you reach approximately 0,5 mm cutting depth. The drill is self-centered now. Feed rate can be increased.
- An ejector spring 2 which is installed in the arbor puts pressure on the ejection pin 1.
- To adjust the cutting depth and spring force turn the Allen screw with the Allen key 3 clockwise ((Adjusting the cutting depth for drilling of spot welded sheets is only possible with arbor Art. ART. 210002).
- The ejector pin 1 ejects the core 4 after drilling process.
There are no download types with downloads for this product.