KAM 16LR Professional Pneumatic Straight Die Grinder
Live prices currently unavailable, list price shown.
Selected top products at reduced prices
Karnasch BESTSELLER products are selected products with greatly reduced list prices. These products represent some of our most popular products. We're passing on the savings in production costs to our customers. That makes these products exceptional value.
Karnasch straight grinders are professional machines and are designed for applications ranging from light deburring to heavy grinding.
- Compact ergonomic construction
- Light weight
- Technically proven
- High power to weight ratio
- Air motor cannot be overloaded as it will stop if excessive pressure is applied
- Casing insulates from cold and vibration
- Low maintenance
- Easily serviced (spare motors easily replaced)
- Extremely powerful motor
- For heavy grinding and milling works
- Can be operated with one hand or two-handed
- Rear exhaust with silencer provides quiet operation
- Speed:16.000 min-1
- Power: 820 Watt
- Collet: 6 mm
- Exhaust: Rear Control
- Safety lever
- Weight: 0,73 kg
- Air usage [m3/min]: 0,62
- Oil comsumption: 4-5 drops/min
- Including accessories: 2 m air supply hose, 1 m exhaust hose, collet 6 mm, 2 keys
Aerospace - Automotive - Die and mould - Ship building - Foundries - Fabrication
AREAS OF USE
Generally for heavy grinding and milling works.
Tungsten carbide burrs Diameter 10-20 mm Mounted point heads up to Diameter 50 mm, width up to 50 mm - Flap wheels up to Diameter 40 mm - Sanding bands up to Diameter 30 mm - Polishing points